Voting

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Today..

Why I need to blog today? Even there's a lot of works to do, chassing datelines and so forth..It's just that i think this is the best place for memory to be place in.. becoz from time to time we tend to forget  the past or unintentionally forget it due to alzheimer or what so called getting old. So, me and my hubby will sitdown n read this blog and we might say  these kind of words like " Oh really..we did that?..""really i did say that?"..

So ..it 's about that particular (23/12/2010)

 We were having Laksa as breakfast instead of other that we used to have as breakfast (* do i need to list up here..dun think so coz i dun really know what ur breakfast like)..that's not the issue here..then while eating of coz we 're chit chatting..and the issue was about 'BEING A GUARANTOR is the selling rite'..? So each n everyone of us was like in rellay team..non-stop (*it's shows that there are many issues about being a guarantor)even my mom is BLACKLISTED for being a guarantor to such a damn spoiled brat of my former neighbour..arghh drop this!

Then while i'm driving home after work(on the same day to be exact) i recieved a call from my SIL ask me a favor to be A GUARANTOR!!!!! to buy a car..WHAT?? this is so coincidently or really a guarantor day. So if u were in my shoes..what will you say.? How'll you react!? Then i just like "ermmm i'll talk to your brother (my husband)!" As expected, It's a NO! from my hubby eventhough that is for the sake of her OWN SISTER! when it comes to guarantor thingy..(* feel guilty of coz but just can't picture myself if something goes wrong!!)Play Safe!..Making Face? Still can tolerate with that..no big deal!..hhmmm

(*no guarantor photos taken..)

No comments:

Post a Comment